JOB SUMMARY: **THIS ROLE WILL START AFTER JULY 1, 2020**
The Order Administrator role is a critical team member of our Supply Chain/Purchasing Department. This role is responsible for coordinating and expediting the flow of products and parts between vendors, shipping agents and distribution centers, to ensure seem less delivery of products within due dates/delivery times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for tracking nationwide movement and ordering of product and parts
- Creates purchase orders, schedules transfers and cross dock orderS
- Reviews, analyzes and runs any and all reports for open orders, purchase orders, transfers, and back orders to confirm products in stock/ready to ship and we meet on-time goals
- Communicates with suppliers/vendors for pricing, eta’s, availability of parts and tracking of parts and maintains reasonable freight costs on orders
- Monitors and troubleshoots product shortages from warehouses providing solutions to sourcing re-order options
- Maintains constant, open and on-time communication with our distribution centers (DC’s) and shipping companies
- Enters all data related to shipping confirmations from the vendors
- Performs other duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- · High School Diploma or GED required
- · 1+ year of experience in buying, creating purchase orders and vendor/supplier communications required
- · Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with ability to work in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- · Must possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive, operating in a time sensitive function.
- · Microsoft Office proficiency (including Outlook; Word; Excel and PowerPoint)
- · Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Working conditions are standard office environment
Transamerican Auto Parts (TAP) / 4 Wheel Parts (4WP) is a fully owned subsidiary of Polaris Inc., a Fortune 500 company. TAP is an $800 Million business, specializing in the manufacturing, sale, distribution and install of Truck, Jeep, SUV & UTV products and accessories. TAP’s Dealer Services International (DSI) sales group is partnered with over 600 manufacturers, utilizing the latest design and engineering practices to build & stock $120 Million in upfitted vehicles. When it comes to automotive aftermarket components and building custom vehicles, nobody has the selection we do.
TAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA - W/V/D/M
For more than 50 years, Transamerican Auto Parts (“TAP”) has been an industry leader in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of off-road parts for Jeeps and light trucks. TAP has numerous entities serving various niches in the automotive aftermarket under its corporate umbrella. From 4 Wheel Parts to Transamerican Wholesale, TAP subsidiaries provide the best parts and services for the customer at the most competitive prices.
Since 1961, TAP has grown with the popularity of off-roading. The company began by supplying Jeep parts to local dealers and independent service centers that catered to 4×4 enthusiasts. The original company did not deal directly with the consumer at first, but as the company grew, so did its focus. In the ensuing decades, TAP established and acquired industry leading brands, including Pro Comp, Smittybuilt, Rubicon Express, and G2 Axle & Gear. The company also launched Off-Road Adventures, a magazine for off-road enthusiasts.
TAP conducts business through a three-pronged sales, service, and manufacturing paradigm. The company supplements a robust mail-order system with 80 plus brick-and-mortar retail centers, staffed with experienced product and installation specialists. In addition to the retail initiative, TAP has accelerated its business with the e-commerce marketplace. Led by its flagship Websites 4WheelParts.com and 4WD.com, TAP’s 22 consumer-oriented sites have collectively grown beyond 2.6 million visitors each month. The TAP e-commerce network facilitates consumer sales, service, and support. TAP’s manufacturing system features a 100,000 square foot research and production facility that incorporates an in-house conceptualization, design, and implementation process. From the beginning, TAP has dedicated its resources to serving its customers, and to establishing itself as the premier supplier and distributor of high-quality automotive parts.
To learn more about us, visit: www.4wheelparts.com & http://transamericanautoparts.com
TAP is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. EEO/AA - W/V/D/M