We are looking for mechanics and gear heads to join our technician team.
Do you have a passion for jeeps and trucks? Looking for career growth? Looking for better benefits? Want to use the latest technology? Work for a company that pays for your ASE Certifications? 4 Wheel Parts is the place!
What do you need to know how to do?
- Install and work on suspensions, alignments, gears, mounting and balancing wheels
- Install lift kits (if you don’t know, we will TRAIN YOU)
- Read work orders
- Be happy and share your excitement with others
What do you need to have?
- 3 years of experience (ASE Certification a plus)
- Your own tools
- Desire to decrease turnaround time on builds, with safety and quality in mind
What do we offer?
- Competitive wage based on experience PLUS commissions (find out how much our techs are making per year)
- Benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off – vacation, sick and holidays
- 401K – 5% match
- Initial and ongoing training
- Growth opportunities
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”). EEO/AA - W/V/D/M