We are looking for off-road enthusiasts to join our sales team.
Do you have a passion for Jeeps and trucks? Looking for career growth? Looking for better benefits? Looking to bring your sales experience to the industry leader in truck and jeep accessories? 4 Wheel Parts is the place!
What do you need to know how to do?
- Assist customers with product inquiries and sales
- Meet weekly and monthly sales objectives
- Pitch monthly sales promotions
- Assist in inventory control and stocking
What do you need to have?
- Consumer sales experience in a retail environment
- Automotive experience preferred
- Knowledge of 4 wheel/off-road product
What do we offer?
- Competitive wage based on experience PLUS commissions
- Benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off – vacation, sick and holidays
- 401K – 5% match
- Initial and ongoing training
- Growth opportunities
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”). EEO/AA - W/V/D/M