Systems Engineer Manager, Survivability
- Expired: February 12, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
4M Research, Inc. (4M) is a Woman owned small business established in 2007 and headquartered in Huntsville, AL. 4M specializes in Systems and Software Engineering and Analysis, Information Technology, Planning and Analysis, and Field Support Services to a variety of customers including MDA, NASA, and AMCOM. Our continuous and rapid growth is attributable to the caliber of employees 4M strives to hire and retain.
4M Research is currently looking for a Systems Engineer Manager, Survivability for our team in Huntsville, AL!
In this role, the successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Strengthen the performance of the Survivability team
- Exercise your expertise in the application of all electrical, electronics, and physics theories to facilitate the follow-through of various tasks related to Survivability engineering disciplines in support of NGI development and production
- Assign Survivability personnel to technical engineering assignments
- Lead the resolution of critical issues
- Act as liaison to the Survivability Test team
- Perform functional administration tasks including coaching, group & team member development, and performance ownership for your team including subcontractors
- Apply Full Spectrum Leadership principles to help the team adjust to a new organizational paradigm
Successful candidate will typically have 14+ years' experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Project Leadership/Management Experience throughout the engineering life cycle: scoping, sizing, cost estimation, planning, scheduling, staffing, tracking, and earned value management
- Broad Knowledge of natural and/or man-made radiation effects on EEE parts and/or materials
- Demonstrated leadership skills and behaviors that align with the Full Spectrum Leadership Imperatives
- Previous technical leadership experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance
- Experience as Survivability or Survivability Test Engineer
- Experience establishing and implementing technical requirements (specifications, program plans/requirements, etc.)
- Experience working collaboratively with customers and geographically dispersed teammates
- Preparation and participation in program milestone reviews such as PDR and CDR
- Experience managing Radiation Board to gain approval of radiation-sensitive parts and materials
- Authority in Natural Space Radiation environments and design hardness, and ability to perform tasks pertinent to Survivability discipline
- Working knowledge of software tools for radiation analysis, electrical engineering and/or mathematical analyses (e.g., MATLAB, SPICE, PSPICE NIVICE Srim/Trim, Creme-mc, etc.)
- Electronics and /or semiconductor physics and operation
- Experience working in Radiation test facilities [e.g., test labs in universities]
- Active DOD Secret or TS
This position is: Full time On Site
Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday off
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.4mresearch.com.
For assistance call 256-319-4646.
4M Research, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer and an active participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify).
4M Research, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at 4M Research, Inc.
Get fresh Research Software Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.