Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Cannon AFB, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
4M Research, Inc. (4M) is a Woman owned small business established in 2007 and headquartered in Huntsville, AL. 4M specializes in Systems and Software Engineering and Analysis, Information Technology, Planning and Analysis, and Field Support Services to a variety of customers including MDA, NASA, and AMCOM. Our continuous and rapid growth is attributable to the caliber of employees 4M strives to hire and retain.
4M Research is currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Two Years Post Licensing Experience) for our location in Cannon, AFB, NM.
- Function within an operational unit, as a Behavioral Health Care Provider.
- Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: quality improvement meetings, professional staff meetings, commander's staff meetings, and other meetings required by applicable regulations or as directed by the unit Commander of his/her designee.
- Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health/organizational social work.
- Responsible for the application of social work procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, and evidenced-based therapies, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders using the following skills: individual, family and group psychotherapy, couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
- Consult with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts as required.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in the paper medical records (if created) and electronic medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment.
- Participate in military specific training/activities (e.g., security clearances, use of the DoD or service specific clinical practice guidelines, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress) and others as directed by the unit Commander or his/her designee.
- This position may include clinical supervision of unlicensed providers or trainees.
- May be required to perform some, or all, of the following activities: Participates in and successfully completes required DoD or service required training.
- Contact referred patients to assess treatment adherence.
- Use validated symptom inventories to assess current symptom severity.
- Assess barriers to treatment adherence and help patient problem-solve solutions to barriers.
- Provide patients with education regarding their mental health condition and treatment regimen.
- Maintain patient information in a patient registry.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in the electronic medical records of all patients contacted for review by the managing physician.
- Routinely staffs difficult cases with the referring provider, behavioral health consultant and/or psychiatry consultant. Performs case management functions.
- Ability to comply with all laws and regulations including those concerning the COVID 19 vaccination mandate.
- Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) or equivalent (MSSW, MSSA) degree from a graduate school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- maintain a current, unrestricted clinical license to independently practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- maintain credentialing requirements in good standing at a local MTF.
- Additionally, shall have the following specialized training and education that prepare them for their duties: A minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the fully licensed, independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting.(MUST HAVE TWO YEARS POST LICENSING EXPERIENCE)
- Experience working in a Government setting such a DOD or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MTF is preferable.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding the delivery of clinical social work services.
- Must have experience in brief behavioral interventions.
- May be required to receive and maintain clinical practice privileges.
- Must have an maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) as certified by the American Heart Association.
- Active Secret Clearance
Cannon AFB, NM
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.4mresearch.com or call 870-310-8474 for assistance.
4M Research, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer and an active participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify).
4M Research, Inc.
AddressCannon Air Force Base, NM
GovernmentView all jobs at 4M Research, Inc.