Senior Software Engineer, Backend
4insite is a Cloud-Based Work Management Platform that manages workflow through an ecosystem of powerful tools. Those tools help facilities teams and service providers manage scope, coverage & quality while increasing overall communication and delivering job-specific training & performance tracking. We are a collaborative group that thrives on supporting each other professionally and personally. Since we are still small enough, you will have access to everyone within the organization - so your opinions will matter.
About The Role
Join an experienced and growing product team where you will have a huge impact! Our startup mentality drives us to move fast. And like a startup, we move fast and pivot quickly. You will help us solve problems with products and features that impact service companies and workers globally.
Who You Are
- As an organization, we put people first and expect you to feel the same way.
- You thrive in an environment that allows you to work independently.
- You are never idle, you look for ways to help others and improve the overall team dynamics.
- You are a rock star when it comes uto engineering solutions and implementing them independently.
- You live to collaborate with others when finding solutions to problems.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the analysis, design, development, test, modification and integration of software systems or subsystems for designated products and/or customer applications.
- Drive technical design and architecture discussions.
- Lead the software development process for assigned project/s following methodology set by the organization with emphasis on quality and scalability.
- Recommend value added changes to existing coding practices, standards and tools.
- Providing oversight of other development contributors through code review feedback and constructive criticism.
- Maintaining existing modules and applications.
- Lead project implementation into the finish line.
- Mentor junior and less experienced developers to help them acquire skills needed to perform better and grow.
- Participate in sprint planning, revise and update programs and documentation, including reviewing schedules and milestones.
The Skills You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent domain work experience.
- Python, Django, Postgresql, NoSQL, REST API Technologies and tools, web services security, SQL, Encryption, AWS Stack
How You’ll Grow
- You’ll work with a world-class team to deliver industry changing solutions to complex problems.
- You’ll be challenged to learn new concepts & strategies to think outside the box.
- You’ll immerse yourself in an emerging tech serving a user base that has until now been ignored.
- Work with an amazing team that cares about our users.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Weekly catered lunch.
- Amazing team events.
- Generous PTO.
- Fun, relaxed collaborative workspace.
- Professional growth potential.
- Full benefits package.