Customer Success Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer use metrics, and gather other feedback as necessary
- Enable successful roll-out of product features to customers, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in-person
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as product advocates (e.g., testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Marshall necessary resources across the org as needed to support customers’ needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into the core product, marketing, and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members.
- Support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with the Product Team to identify opportunities for platform enhancement per customers’ needs
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Develop expertise in all products and solutions that Network for Good provides and be able to train and clearly explain the benefits and functionality of each solution
- Build and train a team of skilled Customer Success Specialists (train the trainers)
Education and/ or Experience
5+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role for a software product
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
May be required to have a valid driver’s license.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
Compensation: $75,000-80,000 per year
Get fresh Customer Success Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.