Coordinator, Development & Communications
4C's of Alameda County Hayward, CA
- Posted: 19 days ago
- $26 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Position: Coordinator, Development & Communications
Hours: Full Time (8:30 am to 5:00pm)
Work Week: 37.5 hours
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: $25.84 - $30.00/Hour DOE
Community Child Care Council (4Cs) of Alameda County is a nonprofit organization serving families and child care providers in Alameda County. 4Cs of Alameda County exists to develop and coordinate resources for families and children.
The Coordinator, Development & Communications supports the Development and Communications department with enhancing the visibility of agency programs and services to engage the community, funders, and donors.
The Coordinator, Development & Communications reports to the Director, Development & Communications. This is a non-exempt position.
Benefits: 11 paid holidays, 2 weeks’ vacation, medical, dental, vision, and Aflac, 401k matching & more.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support creation and distributions of e-newsletters
· Assist with website content updates
· Regularly update all social media channels, engaging community members through paid and
· Support the design and dissemination of the agency’s Annual Report and marketing materials
· Coordinate participation in all community events and invitations
· Work in communication with Program Managers to curate and highlight agency success stories
and maintain agency’s photo portfolio
· Assist with grant proposals
· Assist in donor engagement, maintenance of donor database, and acknowledgments
· May represent agency with participation in community organizations/associations
· Look for opportunities to highlight 4Cs of Alameda County in the media
· Working with the Director, assist with the agency’s community events, fundraising, and other
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
· Self-directed individual with strong organizational and writing skills, and the ability to manage multiple ongoing initiatives
· Experience managing events and volunteers
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
· Ability to work well with a diverse group of staff and volunteers
· Success at managing a wide array of tasks and projects and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
· Excellent organization and planning skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Sense of humor
· Preferred qualifications: Familiarity with Constant Contact, online donor database knowledge (Classy or similar), and WordPress. Experience with Canva, InDesign, and/or Photoshop.
4C's of Alameda County
Since 1972, 4Cs of Alameda County has been dedicated to providing child care referrals, education, nutrition services and payment assistance to children, families and child care providers in Alameda County. 4Cs mission is to develop and coordinate resources to strengthen families and children.
22351 City Center Drive Hayward CAHayward, CA
BusinessView all jobs at 4C's of Alameda County