- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
4C North America Inc. is one of the leading companies in Collective Training Management in the Defense Industry. We are proud of being a growing part of the Orlando Defense and Space contractor community and currently growing our Orlando hub. 4C North America Inc. is located in Orlando, in the heart of the Central Florida Research Park, right next to the University of Central Florida.
We are hiring a talented Program Manager to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, 4C is a great place to grow your career.
We offer a fun, collaborative, fast-paced workplace with lots of challenges in an international environment working closely with our teams in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Sweden.
Our Program Manager will be joining a team of top talent professionals. This role will deliver training and exercise management software and services to our clients in the US. As a Program Manager, you will work in a multi-project environment overseeing the delivery, on-site training, and full implementation of Exonaut licenses and consulting services to military clients.
We are looking for a Program Manager who is motivated to build and improve our software solutions that help plan, deliver, and evaluate individual and collective training in the Live, Virtual and Constructive domains. This individual will have a passion for technology and IT Solutions and the ability to lead yourself and other effectively. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems while having fun- this is the place for you!
Learn a bit more about working with us here:
Our Program Manager will be responsible for:
- Delivering software to military clients and configuring it to client specifications.
- Managing delivery schedules, equipment, and budget.
- Conducting training to enable clients to successfully employ the software
- Supervising teams of software engineers, quality control specialists, and integration architects.
- Assisting in the production and implementation of company management plans as needed.
- Assisting in identifying sale opportunities and building trust with the client by taking an active part in the delivery and implementation of our solutions.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in project management.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience in project management, preferred with a military client.
- Must have Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience in delivering software projects to the US Government.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to travel internationally to work with our teams in other countries.
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and supervisory capabilities
- Understanding of software development and implementation processes.
- Excellent relationship-building skills ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Ability to build trust, value others, and foster innovation
- Ability to drive execution, proactively solve problems, maintain flexibility, and possess a can-do- attitude.
- Understanding of how software can be configured and programmed to meet customer requirements. Successful experience of working in Software delivery desired.
- Experience in developing and executing Training & Exercise Management solutions in LVC environments.
- High ability to identify further opportunities for revenue growth.
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Sick leave
- Office Snacks/Fika
- On-Site Gym
- Matching 401K
- Medical insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Life insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
A full-time, on-site position with 40 hours per week is being offered.
Pre-employment, job-related assessments may be administered if selected for an in-person interview.
We comply with current CDC recommendations.
4C North America
12001 Research ParkwayOrlando, FL
BusinessView all jobs at 4C North America