- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
4C North America Inc. is one of the leading companies in Collective Training Management in the Defense Industry. We are proud of being a growing part of the Orlando Defense and Space contractor community and we are planning to grow our Orlando hub more in the coming years. We are hiring a talented Data Analyst professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, 4C is a great place to grow your career.
We offer a fun workplace with lots of challenges in an international environment working closely with our teams in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Sweden.
4C North America Inc. is located in Orlando, in the heart of the Central Florida Research Park, right next to the University of Central Florida.
4C North America is a growing company of innovative, dedicated, problem-solving professionals that is looking to hire an experienced and successful Data Analyst. Our Data Analyst will have a significant role in the success of the company, utilizing their knowledge of data processing software while working with stakeholders to understand their requirements, systems, and challenges linked to Data Analytics.
Learn a bit more about working with us here:
Our Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Provide technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Translate requirements into technical solutions leveraging data visualization tools
- Develop and Maintain analytics solutions using data visualization tools
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports using data visualization tools
- Deploy dashboards and visualizations to our Exonaut production environments
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- 2+ years of experience mining data as a data analyst
- Being able to analyze big data sets and their relations
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Must have a passport and be a US. Citizen
- Excellent research, and data analysis skills are a must.
- Ability to define requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in using any major data visualization platform
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate tactfully, diplomatically, and clearly in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to truly listen to and constructively present opposing viewpoints, guiding the conversation to a resolution in the best interest of the company.
- Willingness to take on new challenges and the never-give-up attitude required to overcome them.
- Solution-oriented approach and the ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problems timely and effectively.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Office Snacks
- On- Site Gym
- Matching 401K
- Medical insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Life insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
A full-time, on-site position with 40 hours per week is being offered.
Pre-employment, job-related assessments may be administered if selected for an in-person interview.
We comply with current CDC recommendations.
4C North America
12001 Research ParkwayOrlando, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at 4C North America