We are seeking a Substance Abuse Case Worker to join our team! You will provide emotional and administrative support to clients in either individual or group settings.
Assists professional, clinical, or nursing staff in performing routine tasks associated with their job functions. Attends and participates in staff meetings.
Assists with development and implementation of treatment plans.
- Assists staff in monitoring visitors and program participants.
- Enters data into departmental, divisional, agency, and/or ADM mandated software programs for charting, discharges, billing, and other related purposes.
- Interacts with and monitors behavior of program participants throughout their daily routine. Prompts or encourages participation in scheduled program activities and may assists with conduct of routine activities.
- Interacts with coworkers, program participants, and/or program participants' families in a manner that support the treatment or recovery plan and agency and County policy. Responds to inquiries about agency programs and services or refers inquiries to outside resources as appropriate.
- Maintains confidentiality of program participants and program participant records.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, in social work, psychology, gerontology, or closely related field. (Only the bachelor degree is required)
YOU CAN REQUEST THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
-- PLEASE ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS FROM THE SCREENING TO KNOW THE REQUIREMENTS --