- $20 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance
1st Shift: $20.00/hr.
1st (Mid Shift Day) Shift: Mon - Fri - 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Location: Northampton, PA, 18067
The Forklift Operator will be responsible for loading and unloading trailers with wooden pallets. Responsibilities also include moving pallets inside the plant.
All employment is contingent on completing a drug screen in accordance with local and state laws and regulations.
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Requires quick hands, attention to detail, commitment to quality
- Observance of all safety rules and regulations
- Willing to work in a labor intensive environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Previous experience in a warehouse, logistics, lumber, carpentry, lumber, welding, roofing, and/or construction is strongly preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in extreme conditions to include, but not limited to, elements, heat, cold, and air particulate
- Repetitively lift up to 50-75 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for entire shifts of varying lengths in time
- The employee is frequently required to sit, talk hear, walk and use hands to handle, feel and reach.
- The noise level in the work environment is dependent on location.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required (eye protection, ear protection is mandatory at several locations, safety shoes)
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include, close vision, distance vision and color vision.
- Must have a good sense of balance & good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Long-Term Career Advancement
- Great Team Environment
- Full-time employees eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, AD&D and Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
48forty Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
48forty SolutionsNorthampton, PA
Transportation and StorageView All 48forty Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.