Delivery Driver (Full-time) - 1625 Marketplace Dr.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Delivery Driver, you’ll make people happy every day, satisfying their hunger by bringing them the food they love. You’ll drive safely and courteously, delivering food in a timely manner and serving as the friendly, cheerful face of your neighborhood Jimmy John’s, a valuable part of the Johnny’s Markets family.
What You'll Do
- Take phone orders and complete delivery tickets.
- Check deliveries for accuracy.
- Drive safely and obey all applicable laws.
- Deliver fast, fresh, and flawless orders straight to the customer.
- Greet all guests in a cheerful, friendly way.
- When asked, take phone orders, accurately record orders, add up the bill, take payment, and make change.
- When asked, prepare the food, following Jimmy John’s guidelines for portion sizes, recipes, and procedures.
- Help keep the entire restaurant clean and sanitary.
- Dress appropriately for work in a clean uniform.
What You'll Need
- Strong communication skills to interact with employees, customers, supervisors, and vendors in a friendly way.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English, and interpret operating manuals, instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to accurately count cash and make change.
- Ability to stand, walk, reach horizontally and above the shoulder, grasp, push buttons throughout the shift.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs., and frequently carry up to 10 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, current automobile insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation.
It feels good to work at a company that cares about its customers and its community. We’re always looking for ways to take good care of each other, and that goes for your benefits, too. As a Jimmy John’s Driver, you’ll be part of the Johnny’s Markets team, enjoying the same perks and benefits as our store employees:
- Competitive pay: work your way up and earn raises after 60 days, 6 months, and then every year.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (after 60 days)
- Flex spending account (after 60 days)
- $10,000 life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance (after 60 days)
- LifeWorks employee assistance program (after 60 days)
- 401K with company match (age 18+, after 3 months of service)
- 1 week paid vacation (after 90 days), 6 paid holidays per year, and holiday premium pay
Get to Know Johnny’s
You can feel good about working for a Jimmy John’s restaurant owned and operated by Johnny’s Market. Our family-owned, Michigan-based chain of convenience stores can now be found at more than 60 Shell gas stations across Michigan and Northern Indiana, giving people a fun, friendly place to find a great cup of coffee, yummy snacks for the road, and home and car necessities. Wherever we go, we work hard to be a bright spot in the community, doing our best to Be More, Be Good, and Be Neighborly. Come join our team!
4530 - GAINES MARKETPLACE - JIMMY JOHN'S
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at 4530 - GAINES MARKETPLACE - JIMMY JOHN'S