Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Rep (No Experience Needed)
45 Inc Birmingham is on the up and up and looking for highly energetic and FUN people to join our sales and marketing team!
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur? Were you the leader of your school group projects? Did you serve as chair for your sorority or fraternity?? WE WANT YOU
45 Inc is currently interviewing for an Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Representative position that will specialize in customer acquisitions, retention, sales & marketing presentations, and team building. If you are looking for a supportive team environment AND want some opportunity for growth then apply with us today.
Our sales and marketing strategies have helped our clients exceed expectations with quality and integrity. The pathway to growth and opportunity within our company is highlighted by the exceptional individuals that make up our firm.
- Degree or 0-5 years relevant work experience in a leadership role Sales, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality this is not a call center environment), marketing, business, and / or communications background
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management. Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus
- Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact Technical and digital skills
Some of the Benefits
- Advancement Opportunities - we promote from within
- Competitive compensation plan
- Hands on training & positioning techniques that will help you succeed anywhere
- Recruiting bonus for referring other qualified and like-minded individuals
- Technology necessary for the role
- We use Salesforce, the world’s 1 customer relationship management software, to give you the best possible tools to sell.
We are looking to promote the most ambitious people into a management position with opportunity to grow into a consulting role. At the entry level, we want competitive account executives who are driven to succeed with our world-class marketing techniques. As soon as possible, the best are groomed for a management role; they learn all the advanced concepts necessary to lead a team of motivated individuals.