Customer Relationship Associate | Entry Level / No Experience Needed!
Be at the heart of 45 Inc Birmingham's future business, managing cutting edge customer service, sales and marketing campaigns with your inordinate talent of multi-tasking efficiency. What you love most is delivering success, exceeding expectations around such tasks as optimal sales campaign delivery, team building, solution consultations, turnarounds, and get excited when new, never been done before challenges fall into your lap!
Responsibilities for our Entry Level Customer Relationship Associate role:
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
- 0-6 years experience in sales, marketing, retail, restaurant, hospitality or leadership
- Internally motivated
- Fun and energetic
- Ability to adapt
- Digital and technical skills
- Student mentality
- Interest in: personal growth, philanthropic endeavors, and team camaraderie
- Technical and digital skills - we work with one of the largest CRM's in the world: SalesForce
It is 45 Inc Birmingham's goal to provide continuous growth for both our clients and team members. For our clients, we aim to expand their brand into new markets across the U.S. using our face-to-face marketing and sales approach. Through this expansion, ongoing career opportunities arise for entrepreneurial-minded and team spirited individuals looking to excel in the business industry.
We have an extensive interview process but will move through it very rapidly. If interested, apply today!