- Expired: November 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
434 Marketing is a growing and remote-first content marketing agency based in Lynchburg, Virginia. We have been in business for over ten years, working in a variety of industries with various customer types--it's been an incredible ride! Interested in an internship? We offer 90-120 day internships to students or professionals who are passionate about strategic marketing and communications. This internship is an opportunity to learn how a marketing agency works on a daily basis and to understand what content marketing skills are valuable in the marketplace. To learn more about our company, visit ourwebsite.
Job Title:Administrative Coordinator
Location:Remote, US-based only
FLSA Status:Part-time, Non-Exempt
Salary:We pay competitive rates based on your location's market rates
This position has the opportunity to grow into a full-time, benefited position after introductory period
- Provide assistance to team, managers, and senior-level officers as needed
- Create, prepare, and deliver reports to various departments
- Receive and forward communications to different staff and departments
- Organize meetings and meeting schedules for each department
- Ensure meeting attendees are prepared prior to meetings, such as pre-meeting agendas and reminders
- Prepare and send recap emails of action items for attendees
- Perform clerical duties, such as document filing, answering phone calls, and responding to emails and chat requests
- Coordinate with human resources to handle payroll and personnel databases
- Work with accounting department to process invoices, make payments, and track receipts
- Support sales team with preparation of proposals, emails, and documents
- Associate's degree in office administration, preferred
- 0-1 years experience
- Intermediate level of experience with productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Familiarity with project management platforms, such as Asana, ClickUp, Wrike
- Comfort answering phones, communicating via email and text, and using video chat
- Highly organized and able to create a detailed and easy-to-follow system for others
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties simultaneously
- Independently motivated, with the ability to take on tasks and duties without immediate direction
- Strong communication skills
Get fresh Administrative Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.