Customer Service Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $40,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
42U Data Center Solutions is currently seeking a self-motivated, talented individual to enhance our team of dedicated professionals. We are currently seeking a Full Time Customer Service Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will assist the Sales and Customer Service teams with day-to-day tasks to achieve the overall company goals.
We offer a dynamic work environment in an ever-expanding market. Because we value diversity and the contribution each person makes to the organization, we encourage and promote growth by offering ongoing opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
42U provides industry leading benefits including Medical, Dental and Eye, Life, and Disability Insurances, Matching 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Early Release Fridays, hybrid schedules with partial Work-from-Home (WFH) options, and TeleDoc services. Benefit package includes access to Pet Insurance, FSA and HSA medical savings accounts, FSA Child Care savings account, supplemental insurance, ID Protection, Prepaid law, Employee Assistance Programs, and performance based bonuses.
Salary range is $30,000 - $40,000 per year, depending on experience.
- Monday-Thursday 8 am- 5pm
- Friday 8 am to 3 pm
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Specialist:
- Receive and respond to customer requests
- Verify customer and order information for accuracy
- Review and process all Online and Sales Orders, quickly and accurately
- Inform customers by email or telephone of order information, such as availability, shipping dates, and any anticipated delays
- Obtain customer details such as names, addresses, product numbers, and items to be purchased, and enter this information in Salesforce
- Create Purchase Orders and sends them to vendors
- Finalize the order, which can include charging credit cards, invoicing, billing and issuing credits
- Facilitate returns between the customer and manufacturer
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills of the Customer Service Specialist:
- 1-2 years of proven success in a Sales Support or Customer Service role
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work well with a team as well as independently
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of data entry
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience with QuickBooks and Salesforce a plus
Are you ready for your next big challenge? Apply today!
2655 Crescent Dr.Lafayette, CO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?