424 Play Factory Pittsburgh, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 Hourly
424 Play Factory - Staff Associate
The Staff Associate will contribute to the day-to-day operational running of 424 Play Factory and will help to create an exciting visitor ‘indoor soft play’ experience and ensure the learning objectives of the play facility are met.
The Staff Associate will contribute to the overall impression and experience of the indoor play facility, including the play area and party rooms and will work to exceed visitor expectations. This role will report to the Manager and Assistant Manager, and will work alongside the other Staff Associate Members.
- Ensure that visitors of all ages in 424 Play Factory indoor soft play facility are safe and secure at all times. Ensure that all safety rules are followed and adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that equipment and facilities available in 424 Play Factory are kept clean and in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Attend to individual children’s needs as they arise. Also attend to other visitors needs as they arise and ensure exemplary customer service at all times.
- Ensure the visitor satisfaction score targets of 424 Play Factory are met or exceeded and respond to customer feedback to continually improve the visitor experience.
- Contribute towards and assist the Manager, Assistant Manager, and other Staff Associates to ensure the efficient running of the play facility at all times and the reception area where visitors are welcomed and checked in.
- Monitor (with Manager, Asst. Manager, and other staff) the amount of visitors in the play center with the usage of timed sessions and ensure excellent visitor communication and customer service at all times.
- Ensure the learning objectives of 424 Play Factory are met, as communicated by the Manager.
- Responsible for the upkeep, maintenance, and administration of the catering facilities including seating and hosting of the party rooms, first aid post, and retail products sold via the facility reception post.
- Work with the Manager, Assistant Manager, and other Staff Associates to ensure excellent customer service and overall impression of the facility and be participative in meetings for areas for improvement. Always be open for improvement and change – be flexible and adaptable.
- Participate in team meetings where appropriate.
- Maintain good relationships with visitors, the community, and other professional colleagues in the field of childcare.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You must be available on occasional weekdays but every weekend and certain holidays.
- You must be a self-driven, full of energy, positive and motivated person.
- Previous experience working with children in daycare, YMCA, or family entertainment center is preferred
- Must have or be able to obtain clearances for Child Abuse History, PA State Police Criminal History and FBI Clearance
424 Play Factory
BusinessView all jobs at 424 Play Factory