Sr. Staff Associate
424 Play Factory Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
424 Play Factory - Sr. Staff Associate
The Sr. Staff Associate will contribute to the day-to-day operational running of 424 Play Factory and will help to create an exciting visitor ‘indoor soft play’ experience and ensure the learning objectives of the play facility are met. The Sr. Staff Associate will help to cover shifts and manager duties when the manager is absent or busy with other areas of the facility. The Sr. Staff Associate will play a key role in birthday party activities and special events. The Sr. Staff Associate will along with the Manager be responsible for leading the other Staff Associates. The Sr. Staff Associate will be the go to person when the manager is off site.
The Sr. Staff Associate will contribute to the overall impression and experience of the indoor play facility, including the play area and birthday party area to exceed visitor expectations. This role will report to the Manager.
- Will act as the Lead Associate and in the absence of the Manager or Asst. Manager & will manage stated areas ensuring a smooth and efficient operation.
- Report to the Manager on a regular basis, motivate and encourage the staff to ensure their best performance
- Ensure all Policies & Procedures and Health Guidelines are followed accordingly.
- Prepare monthly rosters ensuring adequate staffing levels at all times
- Establish good relations and rapport with customers and clients of the facility
- Ensure that visitors of all ages in 424 Play Factory indoor soft play facility are safe and secure at all times.
- Ensure that equipment and facilities available in 424 Play Factory are kept clean and in accordance with health and safety regulations; and are used in an appropriate way.
- Attend to individual children’s and visitor’s needs as they arise and ensure exemplary customer service at all times.
- To ensure the visitor satisfaction score targets of 424 Play Factory are met or exceeded and respond to customer feedback to continually improve the visitor experience.
- To contribute towards, and assist the Operations Manager, Assistant Manager, to ensure the efficient running of the play facility at all times and the reception area where visitors are welcomed and checked in.
- Work with the Manager when it is necessary to limit the amount of visitors in the play center by monitoring the system of limiting play usage with the use of timed sessions and ensure excellent visitor communication and customer service at all times.
- To ensure the learning objectives of 424 Play Factory are met, as communicated by the Manager.
- Participate in team meetings where appropriate.
- Maintain good relationships with visitors, the community and other professional colleagues in the field of childcare.
- Carry out any other duties within the scope of the position.
- You must be available on occasional weekdays but every weekend and certain holidays.
- You must be a self-driven, full of energy, positive, dependable, and motivated person.
- This role will require someone who is creative thinking and can develop opportunities to increase participation and serve the needs of both the children and parents.
- Previous experience as a supervisor in daycare, YMCA , or family entertainment center is preferred
- Must have Clearances for Child Abuse History, PA State Police Criminal History and FBI Clearance