This is a state of the art Cannabis Destination for adult use and an alternative medical facility that caters to a wide range of patients that are looking for an alternative form of pharmaceutical medicine. The facility offers an education room that allows vendors to come in and educate patients on the benefits of cannabis-based products. Allowing patients to get a better understanding of what the power of this plant holds. In addition, the facility also employs a licensed pharmacist, nurses, and patient educators.
In turn, our client employs some of the premier employees in the industry and we are looking to further build this amazing team.
Our client is growing rapidly, and we are currently looking to fill the role of a General Manager. Above all this, the candidate must be comfortable working in the cannabis industry. They will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations, based in Carmel, CA Handling the needs of all patients, hiring and developing the strengths of current Patient Care Specialties who are passionate about medical cannabis. In this role, you will interface directly with the owner and the sales staff.
- Work with staff on marketing, promotions and the maintenance of reports as they pertain to the daily operations * Provide education and development for staff about medical cannabis strains, edibles, concentrates and consumption mechanisms
- Ensure the safety and satisfaction of every patient and employee
- Work with their CPA firm to create budgets and forecast sales
- Set sales, service, and profit goals and lead staff to exceed them
- Serve as a liaison to the local community
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of every product and strain in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge * Manage and inspire internal staff to deliver the highest level of customer experience * Manage, supervise and direct the activities of assigned staff, and make recommendations regarding hiring, discipline, termination or advancement of employees
- Review performance of other dispensary employees on a regular basis
- 5+ years of experience in a sales management environment
- 2+ years of cannabis retail experience preferred * Proven track record of positive sales performance
- Highly proficient in interpersonal communication
- Accountability for others
- Balanced and intuitive decision making
- Practical and proactive thinking
- Lead an organized workplace * Proficient in IOS and Office 365
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related experience
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Possess a valid driver's license or state ID
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience