Experienced Cannabis Budtender
420 HPC Port Hueneme, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Budtender Job Description:
Love Cannabis? So do we! We are seeking knowledgeable and experienced Budtenders to assist customers in selecting suitable cannabis products. The responsibilities of the Budtender include greeting and welcoming customers, informing the manager of customer complaints and operational issues, and sharing firsthand experiences of cannabis products to address customer concerns. You should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding the different strains of cannabis, their medicinal uses, and methods of consumption.
To be successful as a Budtender, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in cannabis laws to maintain legal compliance. Ultimately, and outstanding Budtender should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills by ensuring that customers are well-informed and satisfied with their purchases.
- Advising customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Processing customers' payments using the store's Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Facilitating the sale.
- Educating customers about a variety of cannabis products, including flower, edibles, and concentrates.
- Staying abreast of new products, strains, changes in laws, and industry trends in order to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Weighing and packaging products as needed.
- Providing recommendations on cannabis products based on customer requests.
- Advising customers on proper safety measures to follow when consuming cannabis.
- Assisting in various dispensary operations, including operating the cash register and maintaining hygienic conditions.
- Other duties as assigned by Upper Management.
Requirements for this role:
- Willingness to undergo a background check
- MUST be 21 years of age or older
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Excellent cash handling skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to effectively handle a wide array of customers
- Passion for cannabis
- A flexible schedule; ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Open availability
Family oriented driven company
Professional development opportunities
Employee appreciation days
Vacation and sick time
!!!!!This is a Part Time position under 30 hours per week!!!!!!!
To keep our staff safe, customers and employees are required to wear masks. We have a limit on number of guests per area. Employees get temp checks and must wear mask during shift.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressPort Hueneme, CA
BusinessView all jobs at 420 HPC