Clinical Director of Practice - General Dentist - $30,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
We are currently seeking a confident and experienced general dentist for a clinical director position for a BRAND NEW practice opening up in the fall, Gentle Dental Hanover!
Reasons to Join the Practice:
- Clinical autonomy, chance to have a start-up practice with TONS of support and new patients coming through
- Full-time schedule available yet you get a great work/life balance
- Amazing easy to find location in the heart of Hanover, MA - an awesome town located in the South Shore of MA
- Lots of room for clinical advancement, mentorship opportunities, and growth in this reputable organization
Here's how we Pay:
- $30,000 sign on bonus
- $1,000 per diem per day guaranteed for one full year
- Equity opportunity available immediately or after six months - your choice!
This is a unique career opportunity in which the successful candidate can transition to an equity position within 6 months.
This position can prove to be personally, professionally, and financially rewarding for the right person. This is the perfect position for a dentist who would like to focus all of their energy and interest on patient care while minimizing the non-clinical management work.
42 North Dental has been providing dental care in New England for over 40 years. Our state of the art facility allows optimal patient care, a comprehensive approach to full service dentistry along with a strong focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction.
The average income for a director in our practices was $400K+ last year with a generous benefit package which includes quarterly bonuses, additional CE reimbursement, family health insurance, phone and entertainment allowance as well as 401K.
The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of demonstrated success in a fee for service practice setting along with a desire to provide direct patient care while managing day to day operations with the assistance of a proven practice management team. Significant chair-side experience, excellent team building and leadership skills are a must. Directors are the primary care provider of a generous patient flow in addition to working cooperatively with and mentoring associates. Additionally the candidate must be able to work with our specialists to expand growth in specialty departments within the practice. In-office specialty services including periodontics, endodontics, oral surgery and orthodontics are available facilitating access to complete dental care for patients. Providers are responsible for entire clinical patient experience from initial exam and treatment plan to delivery of care.
- DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
- Current state license to practice dentistry.
- Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccination.
- Proof of malpractice insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.
42 North Dental
HealthcareView all jobs at 42 North Dental
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?