Licensed Mental Health Clinician -Remote
- $35 to $50 Hourly
Able to create your own schedule that works for you, with constant opportunity for clinical and financial growth!
Job Type: Part-time / Full-time
Pay: Starting at $35.00 per hour, but additional amounts for years of experience and client load, ranging to above $50.00 per hour.
Exciting, Flexible opportunity at a growing group practice with physical offices in Springfield and East Longmeadow, Ma currently serving clients on a completely remote basis to meet clients needs during COVID pandemic, and will continue to offer virtual appointments post-COVID. BOTH part-time and full-time positions available.
MUST HOLD VALID MASSACHUSETTS OR STATE LICENSE (LMHC, LICSW, LADCI)
413Therapy Group, Inc. is a GROWING group practice with potential for continued growth and success! We are seeking dynamic team members to join us in several exciting fee-for-service positions and to grow with our team; we have many opportunities available and are open to flexibility, including parents, weekend and evening hours.
We will provide office space (if applicable), scheduling service options, billing, peer or individual supervision (as needed), referrals, marketing, user-friendly electronic health record and impaneled credentialing support.
Flexible Hours: Make appointments when it works for you.
- We schedule the initial intake, after that, you may schedule your clients any time you wish. If you choose to move to an office space after the pandemic, schedules will be flexible based on open office space.
- Please create your own schedule as telehealth provides MANY opportunities!
- Minimum weekly caseload of 10 clients ( we have a very low no-show rate)
Our ideal candidates will possess the following:
- MUST HAVE Independent Massachusetts or state licensure (LISCW, LMHC, LADC, LMFT)
- Demonstrated skills in evidence-based practices
- Strong organizational and self-directed management skills
- Dedication to providing ethical and skilled services focused on maximizing the capacity of our clients
- Commitment to the continued growth of the practice and support of our mission.
- Ability and willingness to work with a diverse clientele with varying ages, races, ethnicities, professions, education and economic background.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with clinicians, administrators, collateral contacts and with the team staff.
- Master’s degree or higher and,
- Massachusetts professional license such as LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, in good standing.
- Ability to be successfully credentialed on insurance panels
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience working with individual, family, couples, group or school clients.
- Clinicians will be required to maintain a minimum caseload of 10 clients per week
Please send us your Cover Letter and Resume.
As mentioned above, we are currently working remotely ONLY. If/when we eventually return to the offices, schedules and locations can be discussed. We will also be continuing to provide virtual services post-COVID.
- One location
413 Therapy Group inc.Hampden County, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.