Come work for Diversified Maintenance, a leading company in the Facilities Services Industry since 1973. At Diversified Maintenance we believe that details matter, as do each of our employees and customers. Through our core values of loyalty, honesty, and integrity, we strive to create a culture of growth and opportunity for each individual we employ. Although we currently have operations in all 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands, Diversified Maintenance is projected to double in size in the next five years. Join a large growing company with a sense of pride in everything that we do.
The District Manager oversees day-to-day operations of janitorial services for a specific state(s) within a given region. This senior level position is responsible for the development and implementation of a variety of strategies to maximize profits, while maintaining a high level of service quality within their region. Through continual evaluation and improvement, the District Manager positively impacts key performance indicators such as operational cost, service quality, and team development. This position provides oversight and leadership to team members, and follows up on staff assignments.
· Lead and manage the day to day operation through a team of top performers.
· Manages the P&L for their operations.
· Hold executive responsibility for all District operations, employee management, finances, Human Resources related functions, sales growth, startups, account management, legal, and other operating elements of the business.
· Responsible for client relations and retention.
· Manages and builds performance teams, providing coaching, development and mentoring to a team of managers and directors.
· Develops and holds team accountable to managing to key performance indicators.
· Staying current in regional market looking for company growth opportunities
· Provides timely feedback and guidance for team members on operational issues and concerns
Five to ten years of janitorial industry management experience required, bachelor’s degree or higher in business preferred. Must have excellent written communications skills, and a customer service mindset. Displays thoroughness, dependability, tact and courtesy. Has the ability to work in a team environment with sound judgement and is able to think independently. Ability to analyze and deliver effective solutions required. Excellent organizational skills to include astute prioritization skills required. Experience with Microsoft and Google products required.
Diversified Maintenance Systems, LLC, is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer