Utility, Retail Store
We are looking for mechanics and gearheads to join our technician team.
Do you have a passion for jeeps and trucks? Looking for career growth? Looking for better benefits? Want to use the latest technology? Work for a company that pays for your ASE Certifications? 4 Wheel Parts is the place!
What do you need to know how to do?
- Install and work on suspensions, alignments, gears, mounting, and balancing wheels
- Install lift kits (if you don’t know, we will TRAIN YOU)
- Read work orders
What do you need to have?
- Your own tools
- Desire to decrease turnaround time on builds, with safety and quality in mind
What do we offer?
- Competitive wage based on experience PLUS commissions
- Benefits – medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Time Off – vacation, sick, and holidays
- 401K – 5% match
- Initial and ongoing training
- Growth opportunities
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal-opportunity employer and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”). EEO/AA - W/V/D/M
4 Wheel PartsCoppell, TX
RetailView All 4 Wheel Parts Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.