The Analytics Manager is responsible for driving revenue and profit by leading the creation of effective strategies to collect and analyze data, conduct research, interpret results and implement analytical solutions. In addition, this role will be responsible for working cross-functionally and cross-organizationally to provide critical insights that improve performance of our product, sales and marketing efforts, as well as providing high-quality reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop a thorough knowledge of each client's data sources; provide data/analytics support.
• Analyze large volumes of unstructured quantitative and qualitative data, interpret results and provide actionable insights.
• Oversee the delivery of strategic analyses that are easily understood by clients.
• Identify customer trends and help guide strategy.
• Develop statistical and econometric models to inform business decisions.
• Build and maintain predictive models to quantify lifetime value of the customers.
• Set-up attribution models to measure and analyze multi-channel effectiveness.
• Supervise regular program performance analysis and optimization recommendations; report on program performance by defining key metrics.
• Collaborate with marketing, merchandising and product teams to deliver recommendations on how to continually improve our marketing campaigns and website to grow revenue and maximize margins.
• Work closely leadership to generate reporting and analysis of trends and support for optimization efforts
• Interface regularly with partners; resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies.
• Deliver recommendations to streamline processes, eliminating inefficiencies and improving results across the department.
• Manage prioritization of analytics initiatives and manage team members.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• BA/BS with strong quantitative focus (e.g. Math, Economics, Statistics) or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of experience with Marketing Analytics tools, specifically Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Target, Google Analytics and others.
• Ability to tell the data story in simple and concise manner.
• Strong math, analytical, statistics, and data mining skills.
• Subject matter expert in analytics, testing, data validation, data management, software development life cycle, variable mapping.
• Strong project management and prioritization skills.
• Ability to drive consistently high-quality work under tight timeframes.
• Familiarity with A/B Testing and evaluation.
• Standard office environment.
• Limited travel required.