Driver - Class B
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
5:00 AM Monday-Friday
Class B CDL
Transamerican Auto Parts/4 Wheel Parts is looking for a Class B Truck Driver to join our team! Class B Truck Driver will make deliveries to our retail locations in addition to numerous wholesale customers in the immediate area. If you have a passion for the Off-road 4x4 industry, then this is a great opportunity for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate a 24’ box truck and deliver a wide variety of truck & jeep accessories to local stores
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip Inspections and maintain the truck and its cleanliness
- Loading and unloading of the truck
- Manage prepaid and COD transactions
- Maintain a log of all deliveries and related information for reference and confirmation.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Performs other duties, as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of aftermarket parts is a plus
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Professional customer relation skills, safety consciousness and teamwork ability
- Ability to communicate professionally by conveying information effectively.
- Ability to work flexible shifts/ hours (days, evenings, weekends, holidays), including overtime, peak volume periods, and vacated shifts
- Ability to operate pallet jack and lift gate
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
Minimum Experience & Education, Including Certifications:
- Applicant must have at least 24 months of verifiable, related behind the wheel commercial driving experience within the past 5 years
- Experience operating warehouse equipment, such as forklifts, hand trucks, and pallet jacks a plus
- Experience in order pulling, matching SKU/part numbers against pick tickets, previous warehouse experience a plus.
- Must be at least 22 years old
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- A Class B license is required with a clean abstract
- Must possess a valid medical card
- Standard Driving Environment
- This position will primarily work in an outdoor environment and may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, cold or elevated ambient temperature, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and outside weather conditions.
- This position may require evening, weekend or other shift work depending on business needs.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
About Transamerican Auto Parts:
For more than 50 years, Transamerican Auto Parts (“TAP”) has been an industry leader in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of off-road parts for Jeeps and light trucks. TAP has numerous entities serving various niches in the automotive aftermarket under its corporate umbrella. From 4 Wheel Parts to Transamerican Wholesale, TAP subsidiaries provide the best parts and services for the customer at the most competitive prices.
Since 1961, TAP has grown with the popularity of off-roading. The company began by supplying Jeep parts to local dealers and independent service centers that catered to 4×4 enthusiasts. The original company did not deal directly with the consumer at first, but as the company grew, so did its focus. In the ensuing decades, TAP established and acquired industry leading brands, including Pro Comp, Smittybuilt, Rubicon Express, and G2 Axle & Gear. The company also launched Off-Road Adventures, a magazine for off-road enthusiasts.
TAP conducts business through a three-pronged sales, service, and manufacturing paradigm. The company supplements a robust mail-order system with 80 plus brick-and-mortar retail centers, staffed with experienced product and installation specialists. In addition to the retail initiative, TAP has accelerated its business with the e-commerce marketplace. Led by its flagship Websites 4WheelParts.com and 4WD.com, TAP’s 22 consumer-oriented sites have collectively grown beyond 2.6 million visitors each month. The TAP e-commerce network facilitates consumer sales, service, and support. TAP’s manufacturing system features a 100,000 square foot research and production facility that incorporates an in-house conceptualization, design, and implementation process. From the beginning, TAP has dedicated its resources to serving its customers, and to establishing itself as the premier supplier and distributor of high-quality automotive parts.
To learn more about us, visit: www.4wheelparts.com & http://transamericanautoparts.com
Transamerican Auto Parts is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
4 Wheel Parts
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at 4 Wheel Parts