Graphic Design Intern
- Posted: over a month ago
4 The Love LLC is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our creative team. The Graphic Designer will apply art and design skills to produce a visually appealing product for the client. Products may include logos, promotional advertisements, brand materials, media, and other print and digital marketing collateral.
The ideal person for this position has an excellent design sense, an eye for detail, and an artistic background with the ability to coordinate color, imagination, and electronic messaging into different environments.
- Manage and execute client vision– Work with clients and internal stakeholders to understand the assignment, audience and intended message. Create original visual designs that communicate the desired intentions in a visually appealing, creative, and unified way. Consult with team members as needed and revise projects when necessary based on feedback. Coordinate all production requirements and provide final approval notification.
- Design and detail – Design and select graphics, clip art, and photography as needed. Choose fonts for written copy and manufacture samples of layouts for approval by the client. Prepare samples for the client and appropriate staff for review.
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Graphic Design, or a related discipline is highly preferred
- At least three years of related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite and design software
- Ability to work independently on an assignment and as a member of a team
About 4 The Love :
4 The Love is a entertainment/media organization dedicated to inspiring individuals to live out their dreams. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes visual thinking, empowerment, collaboration, transparency, growth mindset and feedback.
4 The Love benefits include paid time off, and professional development.
Employees can also take advantage of offerings like casual dress code, free parking, and corporate discounts.
Powered by JazzHR
4 THE LOVE LLC
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?