Print Manufacturing / Operators
4 Over LLC Moonachie, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Located in Moonachie, NJ (HQ in Glendale, CA) 4over is one of America’s largest trade printing companies, operating three online brands that produce/manufacture a vast array of print and signage products. With 750+ employees, 4over also has state-of-the-art manufacturing and production locations in Arizona, Texas, Ohio, California, New Jersey and Florida.
4over is currently hiring for all shifts 1st, 2nd and 3rd in all production areas at various levels. All 4over production facilities are climate controlled, full-time employees are provided a comprehensive benefits package, including shift differential.
Select skilled positions are also eligible for a $500 sign on bonus.
To view ALL Moonachie, NJ 4over opportunities in detail, just click the Apply button below, you'll be directed to our ADP system career site, then type Moonachie in the search field.
Quick overviews of current openings in Moonachie.
- Bindery Operators – skilled....the Bindery Operator is responsible for the set up, adjustment and safe operation of all relevant bindery equipment such as: MBO folders with pile and continuous feeders; Heidelberg/Stahl Folders with continuous feeders; and 6 pocket Muller Martini-Presto saddle stichers to produce quality finished products that meet customer specifications and quality standards.
- Cutting Operators - skilled....the Cutter Operator is responsible for the setup, adjustment and safe operation of all cutting equipment to prepare product to be packed, collated or bound, ensuring the meeting of customer specifications, in accordance with company policies and procedures. Polar or Saber systems is a plus.
- Large Format Operators – skilled....the Grand Format Machine Operator II is responsible for the set-up, adjustment and safe operation of all relevant equipment to produce quality finished products that meet customer specifications and completed in accordance with company policies and procedures. Experience with Zund, 3R, Durst, etc. equipment is a plus.
- Packers - non-skilled….the packer is responsible for selecting and packing customer printed products in an efficient manner.
- Press Operators – skilled…. the Assistant Press Operator is responsible for ensuring that all presses are supplied and fed with required quantities of paper and other consumables. Komori or Heidelberg experience is a plus.
Visit the 4over website at www.4over.com
4 Over LLC
4Values – What we live by: 4Loyalty - Our customers are our lifeblood. We recognize that without the loyalty of our customers we would not be where we are today. Everything we do is centered around cultivating and nurturing a prosperous relationship. 4Service - It’s our privilege to serve. We are committed to meeting or exceeding expectations. Whether working with customers, suppliers, or 4over associates, we are courteous, responsive and helpful at all times, in order to provide best-in-class service. 4Excellence - Excellence is in our DNA. We pride ourselves in excelling in all that we do by collaborating as a team to deliver quality products, innovative technologies, and creative solutions that help our customers grow their businesses.