Who we are!
At 4Ci our mission is to build long term relationships, based on trust, integrity, and knowledge with all our employees and business affiliates. 4Ci has been in business for 20 years and has employees working on mission critical projects nationwide. We provide computer programming, testing, and system design services to develop and maintain multi-year, multi-million-dollar mission critical applications for the US Government. Examples of such applications are Medicaid MMIS systems, Health Insurance Exchange, Child Support, Food Stamps, Un-employment Insurance. We hire people that have desire, aptitude, and attitude to work with our clients such as big 3 consulting firms and US State Government and others.
While employed with us you get hands on experience with very large-scale mission critical applications that use latest in technology trends and software tools. We invest in training our resources and retool their expertise to meet our project needs.
More importantly our employees have a well-defined social and business purpose to help our clients deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of needs families by use of technology and knowledge.
What we do
We partner with big 3 consulting firms to design, develop, and maintain complex, heterogeneous, and client facing web-based automation systems that deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of families, nationwide. To develop such highly complex web applications we need professionals with broad range of experience and skills ranging from subject matter experts, computer programmers, project managers, tester, systems analysts and others. We invest in training our employees and retool their expertise to meet our project needs.
Job Title: Data Engineer
Location: San Jose,CA .
· Is responsible for design, development and expansion of data assets that support business intelligence, advanced analytics, and reporting.
· Is also responsible to develop, maintain, and support the enterprise data warehouse system, corresponding data marts, and data interfaces between operational systems. Is responsible to analyze and review complex object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the processes and data for better management and efficient access.
· Responsible in Creating and maintaining the data documentation and be the liaison between multiple team.
· Need to Support corporate data assets.
· Must Design, review and maintain data models.
· Must Perform data analysis activities to capture data requirements clearly, completely and correctly, and represent them in a formal and visual way through the data models.
· Need to create semantically rich logical data models that define the Business data requirements and are independent of any technology solution
· Must manage the life cycle of the data model from requirements to design to implementation to maintenance.
· Must ensure to preserve strategic data assets as applications and technologies come and go.
· Must evaluate the use of data to the goals and practices of the Business in a way that provides clear results.
· Must reviews all physical data models with data management committee before implementation.
· Need to assist the ETL developers to help ensure that the Business data rules are implemented correctly and clarifies issues as they arise.
· Expert level knowledge on statistical programming language Python.& Unix shell scripting
· Experience in Tableau reports development.
· Must understand logical and physical database design and data.
· Expert skills on Core JAVA and SQL (MySQL, SQL Server) and ability to write, optimize and tune complex SQL scripts.
· Strong database skills (MySQL, SQL Server) and ability to write, optimize and tune complex SQL scripts.
· Experience in building scalable and high performance data pipelines using Apache Hadoop, Map Reduce, Pig & Hive
· Experience with big data cross platform compatible file formats like Apache Avro & Apache Parquet
· Good understanding of statistics and algorithms.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, or Computer Science and Engineering or STEM related courses.
Job may require travel to unanticipated client sites with expenses paid by the employer. 40 hours per week. M-F. Must be authorized to work in the United States. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or mail to Attn: HR, 4Consulting, Inc., 10440 N. Central Expressway, Suite 643, Dallas, TX 75231.
4 Consulting Inc. offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. 4Ci is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. 4Ci complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.