- Previous production or warehouse experience is preferred, but not required
- Basic computers skills and math.
- Detail Oriented.
- Task Driven
- Works well in a team environment
- Write, speak, and understand English.
- General manufacturing of 4’x8 and 4’x10’ plastic panels.
- Repetitive bending & lifting
- Material Preparation
- Press set up & operation
- Quality Inspections
- Data Entry
- Schedule Attainment
- Meet or exceed all production metrics
- Follow Factory safety rules
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Occasional heavy lifting required. (up to 50 LBS)
- Prolonged standing.
- Repetitive bending, pushing, & pulling
- Fast-paced warehouse environment with music.
- Shifts can range from 8-10 hours. (40-60 Hours during peak seasons)
- 401K + company match program
- Overtime opportunities **
- Health Insurance Options (Traditional and Health Savings Accounts)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- New On-site gym open 24/7 for you and your family to use.
- Yoga, Spin and CrossFit classes.
- Personal Trainers available.
- On-site clinic with Doctor, Nurse Practitioner, Dietician, and Nutritionist for you and your family.
- Free fresh fruit, soda and coffee machines.
- Paid holidays and competitive vacation accruals (PTO)
*Regular hours are 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM (M-F).
**Overtime requirements could extend hours as follows 4:00 AM- 2:30 PM (M-Sat)