3form is seeking an IT Manager to supervise IT employees and oversee hardware, network, infrastructure, security, services, and disaster recovery strategy and implementation at multiple office and factory locations nationwide. Additionally, this role will help ensure uptime and maintenance of 3form's ERP system and factory floor software.
- Managing IT staff and support
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems to ensure maximum uptime.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Providing help desk support when needed.
- Ensuring DR and backup strategies are operational and up-to-date
- Light travel requirements
Skills & Requirements
- 10+ Years IT Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, etc. OR adequate experience
- Proven experience managing IT staff.
- Proven experience managing IT infrastructure and services across multiple locations
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation (HP, Cisco Meraki, Cisco) in both physical and cloud environments.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security including Meraki Wireless and Arctic Wolf.
- Proficient with Firewall configuration and concepts. (Palo Alto preferred)
- Proficient with ERP functions, systems and concepts. (Visual Manufacturing preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server and Office.
- Proficient with Google Suite & Apps
- Proficient with SQL Server concepts, configuration, and best practices.
- Proficient with Power BI or other BI tool.
- Proficient with VMware functions and configuration.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills under pressure.
- Customer service mindset
- Flexible working hours
About 3form LLC -
3form recruits talented and committed professionals who are interested in a challenging work experience focused on producing high quality materials with a low impact on the environment. We employ a diverse group all working together to create the best tools possible for our customers.