3form customer service representatives work with both internal and external clients to relay and communicate information about 3form and 3form products and processes. A customer’s interaction with 3form Customer Service can sometimes be their first experience with 3form. Having a positive and professional tone and demeanor are key to succeeding in this role.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Answer incoming calls from 3form Sales Reps and customers.
- Ask appropriate questions to address customer inquiries and/or determine to whom the call should be transferred.
- Respond to customer voicemails, emails, and chats in a timely manner.
- Assist with coverage of the front desk which entails face-to-face contact with customers & vendors.
- Work closely with Project Coordinators and Project Managers to resolve customer inquiries in one call.
- Make outbound calls to customers with order shipment updates.
- Report to work on time and adhere to scheduled shift, including scheduled lunch breaks.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Customer Service - Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Interpersonal Skills - Listens to others without interrupting.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively.
- Quality - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Qualifications to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Safety and Security:
Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly; Wears PPE and following all safety directives. (Report any safety hazards to supervisor.)
Follows 3form established directives. Adheres to all department and/or company quality policies and processes.
- Understands & supports the company and/or department quality policies and objectives.
Follows ISO 14001:2004 established directives. Adheres to all department and/or company environmental policies and processes.
- Understands & supports the company and/or department environmental policies & objectives
- Complies with the company and/or department recycling program
- Understand the environmental impact upon the air, water, and land
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.