With over 15,000 customers and millions of online visitors, 3dcart is the world's leading SAAS eCommerce software company. 3dcart is shaping the future of ecommerce with big ideas.
The Web Server Engineer is responsible for managing IT infrastructure, systems, applications, operational procedures, security compliance to meet 99.9% 24/7 uptime requirements for our hosted production and development systems. Responsibilities include timely issue resolution for production interruptions, maintenance of operating system and application through patches or upgrades, assisting Product Development with issue identification and data collection, and reporting of all issues to management.Candidate must have strong communication and technical skills as well as the ability to work well in a team environment.
- The ability to handle aggressive timelines and focus under pressure is a must.
- System Monitoring and Maintenance
- Manage system availability to performance standards
- Monitor system health and performance
- Manage proactive maintenance schedule
- Maintain applications and databases
- Conduct regular scalability and expansion planning
- Application Management
- Manage database and code release lifecycle as produced by Product Development
- Assist with QA and change control process & documentation
- Security and Compliance
- Help maintain and enforce Information Security Policy
- Support PCI Level 1 compliance
- Client Services Support
- Act as escalation path for hosted/SaaS/cloud issues affecting end users.
- Microsoft Windows Web Server administration and operations experience
- Bachelor Degree and 5-8 years of related work experience
- Microsoft SQL Server database experience, 2-4 years
- Internet Information Service on high demand environments.
- Active Directory (ADFS a plus), and other core Windows services
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with continuous integration or continuous delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Desire to continuously learn
- Strong problem-solving skills with focus on risk management and planning