Junior Engineering Technician
3dB-Labs West Chester, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a technician with a passion for all things computers to join our team. As an Engineering Technician at 3dB Labs, you won’t find yourself working on the same project day in and day out. Assemble, test, and troubleshoot hardware one day; configure the operating system and install software the next. Work hands-on with a variety of lab test equipment. Troubleshoot network connectivity problems with various devices. 3dB Labs provides a dynamic work environment full of variety.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with assembly and testing of hardware/lab equipment
- Manage lab equipment inventory
- Assist with purchasing of hardware, interact with vendors to get pricing
- Assist with materials budget lines for equipment on projects
- Manage software delivery/maintenance schedules
- Handle software installation
- Identify/learn appropriate software and hardware used by 3dB Labs
- Associate’s degree in computer engineering technology, computer science, or similar
- 0-4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems/hardware systems
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Ability to lift products of up to 75lbs
- US citizenship is required for all our positions
- Nice to have: Experience with Linux operating systems
- Nice to have: Familiarity with lab test equipment such as DMMs, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, and oscilloscopes
- Nice to have: Experience with CAD or open source drawing software a plus
3dB's small but growing team enjoys a great work environment, competitive compensation, and benefits that include:
- 100% coverage of employee and dependent medical, vision, and dental
- Coverage of co-pays and deductibles
- 401k, profit sharing of up to 25% of your salary
- Flexible hours
- Bank of holiday and PTO hours
3dB-LabsWhy Work Here?
Fantastic culture, fast paced environment, satisfaction in work
3dB Labs was founded in 2004 by three engineers driven by the same desire: to maintain the highest quality customer relationship by consistently exceeding established expectations and never sacrificing quality for profit. We excel at developing and delivering innovative solutions to challenging signal processing problems for defense and intelligence applications. Our expertise in software, algorithms, DSP, and system development consistently produce successful results.
9050 Centre Pointe DriveWest Chester, OH
EngineeringView all jobs at 3dB-Labs