This is your perfect chance to combine your love of cars, clients, and campaigns, all while working remotely for an automotive marketing agency.
Interested? Please read the whole post, and if you still think you're a great fit, please apply at the end.
Here’s the deal:
- First, this is not a sales position. You're not bringing in new clients. You'll be responsible for keeping and growing the relationships of our existing clients.
- Second, you're not directly executing campaigns by yourself. You have a team. You're in the driver's seat of growing our clients' businesses with our system.
- You're the business expert for your clients. You'll get to know their businesses, their markets, their brands, and you'll own the relationship. You'll need to communicate the client's personal style and business nuances back to our team. Your pit crew can only take you as far as the insights that you provide them.
- Manage internal projects for your clients. Know what needs to be done, and work to get the team on the same page to get it done on time.
- Typical projects range from website design and development to SEO to email campaigns to promotional PPC campaigns.
What it takes to be successful here:
- Great communication skills. Since this is remote, your relationships will be built by phone, email, and video conferencing. You have to be at the top of your game here.
- Take the time to truly develop a great client relationship by knowing the industry, the client's business, and the marketing opportunities available to them. Our clients have trusted us for years, and the relationships that we have built with them are a cornerstone of that.
- Strong organizational and project management skills. Get things done by yourself and through others. We use Asana and have a straightforward system. You'll be managing multiple client projects simultaneously and need to keep track of who's doing what.
- The ability to self learn. Don't know the automotive tire & repair industry? Can you learn it quickly? Take the time to pick up the lingo and the ins and outs of the industry.
What’s a bad fit all around?
- Check your ego at the door. We're a team and a community.
- Only experienced working for large companies? Sorry, from experience, it's not going to be a good fit. We tend to work better with those from Inc 5000 companies than Fortune 500.
Who We Work Best With On Our Team
(Don't meet these? It's not you, it's us. You're just not the right fit for this position.)
- Thrive on a small team
- Enjoy learning, reading, and self-improvement
- Think of this as a career and not just a job. You find yourself always thinking about how a brand you just got an email from could have done it better.
- "Detailed." Please use this as a passcode when applying. You'll need it.
- Are completely comfortable with a project management system and spreadsheets.
- Care about people and not just checking off a task list.
- Love working remotely and don't think the cubicle life is for you.
- Work from anywhere - Portland to Pensacola. You just need to have great wifi for your video calls. After your client calls, you'll need to communicate what's working, what's not, and what the client wants with the team through Asana, email, or a video meeting. After those projects are in queue, you'll be the go-between to ensure that the client is happy, the team is true to the client's brand and things are still on track.
- We'll provide you with a laptop, monitor, and other resources that you may need.
- Because we're remote, we have a daily company video meeting and IM via Slack.
If you don’t meet the requirements please don’t apply.
- At least 3 years of experience working as an account manager.
- At least 3 years working in a marketing role at an agency, or in-house.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Detail-oriented (There can be a lot of moving parts. You have to be able to keep track of them all.)
- Personable, generally people really like you, and you can build a relationship over video.
- US resident able to work core hours between 9:30 AM EST and 3:30 PM EST
- Fully remote
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits
- Paid time off