Sr. Program Manager - On Site
- Posted: over a month ago
3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are a 100% Women-Owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and result-driven individual to manage the overall innovative program activities for internal and external programming. This position is also responsible for onboarding and monitoring program activities and outcomes.
Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for the successful development and delivery of high-quality programming. Contributes to the continuous quality improvement of the department by seeking and incorporating customer feedback and making a commitment to uphold quality standards for staff members. Promotes a positive work environment. Identifies areas for improvement in programs and other areas of responsibility and takes initiative to design and implement timely, appropriate solutions.
- Manage the day-to-day program operations to include the program managers and systems for planning, scheduling, and data tracking for stakeholders, faculty, and technical assistance providers.
- Develop, implement, and manage the standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the program team.
- Lead and direct the program team to achieve optimum results.
- Evaluate the achievement of goals and performance of the department, program managers, programs/events, and faculty.
- Manage the collection, assimilation, and presentation of program data, including input from post-project debrief meetings with stakeholder programs; audience/participant surveys, budgets, and make recommendations for improvements based on the data.
- Prepare timely reports to communicate impact to leadership and external partners.
- Provides technical support by evaluating established processes and projects to ensure efficacy in an ongoing practice of process improvement.
- Assist in finalizing all program details by stage to ensure MOUs and other contractual obligations are up to date.
- Identify capacities needed (skill sets and competencies) to achieve programmatic goals and work with senior staff to ensure those capacities are developed and/or acquired.
- Liaise with other team members to ensure an effective and efficient program delivery.
- Conducts research, analyzes data, and identifies and summarizes trends related to programs and projects.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Four or more years of experience leading high-performing teams
- Two or more years of experience managing and coordinating high-impact programs
- Ability to collaborate with departments to achieve shared goals
- Good time management, detail-oriented and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Client Relationship Management tools (Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics is a plus)
- Knowledge of project management platforms, tools, and best practices
- Self-starter with the ability to think tactically, and creatively within a startup organization.
- Capacity and willingness to accept duties with initiative and resourcefulness.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent in experience.
- Prior experience working in a nonprofit or start-up environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to use technology efficiently, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time, Onsite
3TG Staffing Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?