- Manage email and calendar daily, weekly, monthly; the pace is fast and calendar changes frequently due to multiple conflicting meeting requests.
- Coordinate meeting logistics (onsite/offsite space acquisition, pricing/fee negotiation, A/V, global technology connections, room set up, food service, etc.).
- Manage travel itineraries and book all related travel details (transportation, lodging, logistics)
- Process complex administrative and business-oriented project assignments with strict confidentiality on highly sensitive matters.
- Create and maintain PowerPoint presentations, complex reports, confidential correspondence, and files.
- Interface with various internal/external groups and maintain relationships to assist with the delivery of work and projects.
- Process Purchasing Card/Corporate American Express expense reports, and invoices.
- Administer programs, projects, and/or processes specific to CTE.
- Handle associate transition process including office space, equipment, etc.
- Draft, type and proofread; letters, memos, presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents
- Additional duties as requested
- Payables - Entering and paying invoices. Pay monthly bills.
- Receivables - Adding new customers in Quick books. Running Credit Card transactions. Entering deposits and collecting payable.
- Collecting past due accounts. Adjusting customer invoices and entering change orders.
- Banking - Make deposits, transfer money, reconcile daily statements. Match up receipts and pay credit card purchases. Weekly till audits.
- Oversees the company's accounting systems, including the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll accounts, banking and reconciles monthly.
- Attends weekly and monthly meetings with Senior Management and Ownership.
- Offers analysis on monthly changes and identify any potential cost issues.
- Follows up with vendors and customers regarding outstanding accounts receivable invoices.
- Prepare and complete all end of month duties necessary to close the month.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Some college strongly preferred.
- Some business administration and/or accounting courses preferred
- Professional communication and attire.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality on highly sensitive matters.
- Keen ability to work independently and multi-task on a variety of administrative projects.
- Ability to make independent decisions in support of calendar management.
- Willingness to take charge of areas of responsibility and make suggestions for improvements in approach or process.
- Exceptional ability to meet project deadlines and maintain flexibility with work hours as required.
- 3 years of experience in an automated office environment required.
- 3 years demonstrated experience in an Administrative Assistant role.
- 2 years of QuickBooks experience.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs independently without assistance.
- Excellent phone etiquette. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate using the telephone, email, the web, and via paper with various individuals inside and outside the office.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH CUSTOMERS AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships
- ACT LIKE AN PARTNER: Deliver results, ADD value
- INFLUENCE AND INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people by maximizing relationships, building trust and always acting with a sense of urgency.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve greatness and nothing less.