3SI Security Systems, a leading supplier of highly technical anti-theft systems to the Financial and Retail industries is seeking a self-starting individual to fill the position of FT Field Service Technician. This position requires excellent communication and people skills as well as strong technical ability. The Field Service Technician is the first line of contact to the end user of our that protect cash drawers and ATMs. The selected candidate must possess the ability to successfully interact with customers at all levels including Branch Tellers/Managers, Security Managers and ATM Vendors. The selected candidate will be based in the San Diego, CA area and will perform all service-related activity in the surrounding areas. This position could require some overnight travel. Travel expenses are paid and/or reimbursed by 3SI.
The general duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Successfully interacting with Bank and Retail personnel
- Installing all products in a safe, professional manner
- Providing support to Sales and Customer Service
- Responding promptly to service calls
- Managing the customer base and providing training that results in the highest levels of customer confidence and satisfaction
The ability to satisfy the customer is the prime objective of this position.
Education & Experience: The ideal candidate should possess an Associate’s Degree in Electronics and two or more year's relative Field Service experience. Knowledge of financial security systems including ATMs a plus.