Entry Level Corporate Trainer - Immediate Interviews!
Our sales and marketing approach is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of our company. We pride ourselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset, we promote 100% from within our company. If you possess a great work ethic and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a sales and marketing business, 3MP Atlanta is a great fit for you.
Corporate Trainer (Entry Level)
3MP Atlanta is experiencing massive growth and looking to hire an Entry Level Corporate Trainer to take on sales, marketing, and leadership responsibilities. Our proven systems for achieving results are trained in such a way so that even the newest member of staff can perform above industry standards within two weeks.
Entry Level Corporate Trainer Job Duties:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!