The team environment at 3MP Atlanta attracts some of the most talented and ambitious individuals in the city.
Entry Level Junior Client Rep (Sales / Marketing / Training)
3MP Atlanta is experiencing massive growth and looking to hire an Entry Level Junior Client Rep to take on sales, marketing, and leadership responsibilities. Our proven systems for achieving results are trained in such a way so that even the newest member of staff can perform above industry standards within two weeks.
Entry Level Junior Client Rep Job Duties:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Junior Client Rep Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
Responsible, Driven, Creative, Patient, Innovative, Effective, Strategic Positive, Customer Service, Communication Skills, Sales & Marketing, Team Player, Excellent verbal, written, communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Problem solving 401k, Telemedicine