Entry Level - Strategic Account Manager - Growth Oriented
Are you looking to make a long lasting impact on the business you work with? Looking for a clear path for advancement? Want to be developed along the way?
3MP Atlanta is looking for an upbeat and ambitious Entry Level Strategic Account Manager in our Sales & Marketing Department who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our team and customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
REQUIREMENTS (0-6 years experience)
- Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship/work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- Plethora of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, NYC, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities (our energy may rival the Dawgs)
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression