Entry Level Sales & Customer Service Rep | Paid Training (ATLANTA)
3MP Atlanta is experiencing massive growth and looking to hire an Entry Level Sales & Customer Service Rep to take on sales, marketing, and leadership responsibilities. Our proven systems for achieving results are trained in such a way so that even the newest member of staff can perform above industry standards within two weeks.
Entry Level Sales & Customer Service Rep Job Duties:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Entry Level Sales & Customer Service Rep Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!