Field Service Representative I - Oklahoma City, OK
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it's equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
"One of the best parts of my job is feeling the impact of 93,000 3Mers collaborating around the world and seeing the difference they're able to make in people's lives." - Julie Bushman, executive vice president of International Operations at 3M
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
The Impact You'll Make in this Role
This position is directly responsible for serving the needs of our healthcare clients, inclusive of the delivery, pickup and maintenance of cutting edge medical device equipment. The Field Service Representative will interface with 3M customers on a daily basis and is responsible for building, cultivating and maintaining superior customer relationships.
Further responsibilities include performing and assisting in maintaining inventory of products, parts, disposables and supplies. Additional Field Service Representative responsibilities include the cleaning, processing and quality control of medical device equipment, general housekeeping of facility and loading and unloading of equipment in company vehicles.
As a Field Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Supporting customers to include patients and hospital staff on a regular basis providing superior customer service with customer centric solutions
- Preparing medical device equipment (cleaning and disinfecting), disposables, and documentation processing for delivery
- Tracking inventory control on assets, parts, disposables, and supplies. Locate missing and misplaced equipment as needed
- Loading and unloading medical equipment from company vehicles.
- Attending training and other scheduled business functions which will require commercial air travel
The Impact You'll Make in this Role
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- One (1) year field service experience in a private, public, government, or military environment
- Current and valid driver's license (required, as you may be issued a company vehicle for this position)
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Ability to work non-traditional work schedule, which may include extended hours including evenings, weekends, and participate in on-call duties
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position through fitness testing as required in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic travel
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life - both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.