Program Manager, 3M Solutions
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it's equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000othercurious, creative 3Mers.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
The Impact You'll Make in this Role
As a Program Manager you will serve as the 3M executive leading the successful delivery of middle revenue cycle transformation engagements. This position will oversee, coordinate and deliver consulting engagements coupled with technology implementations. Client engagement will be from inception of project scoping to completion, with many projects being multi-year engagements. You will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Coordinate consulting and technology implementations at client sites
- Create program management tools to monitor program delivery
- Coordinate timing of each delivery with client expectations,
- Understand client business issues and work to identify solutions to resolve
- Identify and coordinate consulting work steps for successful delivery
- Identify and coordinate client responsibilities and track
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Three (3) years of healthcare technology implementation management experience
- Five (5) years of experience in healthcare consulting experience
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Knowledgeable in 3M HIS software portfolio (360 Encompass)
- Project Management Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt certified
- Project methodology development experience
Travel: May include up to 75%
Relocation Assistance: is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life - both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careersLearn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.