- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The successful candidate for this role is someone who wants to join a fast-moving, technology pioneering company that quite literally has the capability to change the world through the way we manufacture to saving lives through unlimited human organ supply. 3D Systems is leveraging additive manufacturing and regenerative medicine to do just these things. If you are a strong, innovative leader capable of leading others through change this may be the role for you.
Assume a strong technical leadership role and be passionate about systems and data integrity. Utilize technical background, people leadership and high EQ to build and lead a highly effective team and function.
- Plan and direct the strategy and ongoing administration of the Human Resources Information Systems (People Data & Systems) to support short and long-term organization goals, enable efficiency, and promote cross-company collaborative innovation.
- Oversee the specification, development, and implementation of global HR processes including cyclical processes like performance reviews and compensation planning, as well as one-time projects.
- Provide leadership, strategic direction for a team in charge of rolling out new solutions and maintaining them, with a strong focus on efficiency, data privacy, and compliance.
- Proactively support projects, project risks/issues and implement effective mitigation plans.
- Build strong relationships and manage diverse groups of stakeholders at multiple levels, from end users to executives, across the company.
- Communicate effectively and manage project stakeholders across multiple levels of the organization.
- Partner with the People & Culture Team (HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, HR Shared Services, HR Operations, Payroll), and key leaders throughout the organization to gather and prioritize needs, come up with the most effective solutions.
- Create strong relationship with IT to collaborate and execute on major projects, enhancements, and day to day operational items.
Build a strong compliance program that ensures full compliance across HR & SOX requirements.
- Lead the HR function for compliance (excluding employee relations).
- Own policies and procedures and work with subject matter experts and legal to draft, update, issue and communicate.
- Be aware of new or changing legislation and work cross-functionally to be prepared to comply across practices and systems.
- Manage external audits (OFCCP, AAP), related vendors, and interactions with governmental agencies.
- Implement internal audits that ensure compliance and prevent risk; advising leadership and management of any real or perceived weaknesses.
- Partner with internal and external auditors on SOX control design and compliance.
Education and Training
Bachelor’s degree, or global equivalent, in Human Resources, Information Systems, or other applicable field of study.
12+ years of relevant experience including:
- 8+ years of working with cloud-based HR tools
- 5+ years of HR compliance
- 5+ years of leading or working with teams in an office, remote and hybrid settings
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Oracle Fusion or cloud-based HR tool implementation experience required.
- Solid systems experience, an operations mindset, is passionate about improving the employee and manager experience, and has a desire to lead a team focused on transforming HR’s global system capabilities.
- SOX control design and operational compliance.
- Strong project management skills and able to balance competing priorities.
- Prior experience leading large and complex global projects include systems implementations.
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in fast paced work environment.
- Ability to work at and across all levels in the organization, lead a team, manage external providers, and interact with external providers and agencies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a strong ability to communicate clearly and directly. Strong presentation and influencing skills and the ability to bring cross-functional teams together to make decisions.
- Extreme attention to detail, able to work on multiple strategic projects at once, able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to take large, complex data sets and distill down to the most important findings.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements governing HR as well as data privacy, including GDPR.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality when exposed to and handling employee data.
- Master’s degree, or global equivalent, in relevant field of study.
- Previous HR generalist experience.
- Financial or analytical background to help the organization make fact based, data driven decisions.
- 5+ years working on integrations for mergers and acquisitions.
Founded in 1986, we are the original pioneers of 3D printing. And today, we have a global team that is at the forefront of shaping the entire additive space that spans everything from aerospace to healthcare. What we’re doing in digital manufacturing is changing lives and transforming how the world makes things. It’s a big responsibility to have this type of impact. And it’s where we thrive.
Be you, at your best
We care about treating people right and we know that life is more than work. This is why we approach rewards and benefits at a personal level so that you have the resources you need to take care of yourself and be you, at your best.
More than 30 years ago, 3D Systems launched the 3D printing industry and has been leading additive manufacturing innovation ever since. Today, our diverse, global workforce brings innovation, performance, and reliability to every interaction - empowering our customers to create physical products at a digital pace. 3D Systems’ solutions address a variety of advanced applications in healthcare and industrial markets such as medical and dental, aerospace & defense, automotive, and durable goods.
BusinessView all jobs at 3D Systems
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?