Technician - Security OR Fire Alarm / Entry-level
3D Security, Inc. Sioux Falls, SD
- Posted: 20 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, life insurance, medical, vision
3D Security is looking to hire a technician to assist with installing and servicing Security Alarm Systems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Exceptional technical skills to install, service, troubleshoot and inspect Security Alarm Systems. On the job training available.
- Installation of necessary cable with ladder and lift requirements.
- Self-motivated, detail-orientated, organized and dependable with the ability to multi-task.
- Maintain accurate documentation of completed work and job specifications.
- Knowledge and hands-on work with computer hardware, software and configuration of network systems.
- Excellent customer service and client relations, including contractors and coworkers.
- Operate a safe and clean work environment.
- Overtime available along with minimal overnight travel at times.
- Health and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan with employee match
- PTO and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Company vehicle, tools, cell phone and laptop
- Uniform allowance
- Paid industry training and certifications
- Experience with Security Alarm System installations/service is recommended, but not required.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Additional electronic certifications, if applicable.
Pay rate is dependent on experience
3D Security, Inc.
47185 Wild Clover CirSioux Falls, SD
Real EstateView all jobs at 3D Security, Inc.