3D Exhibits designs, fabricates and manages trade show exhibits. We translate our clients’ brands and messages into dynamic experiences and architecture. We also provide marketing, measurement and technology services that enable our clients to maximize their return on their trade show investment. Our goal is to create exhibits and marketing programs that enable our clients to connect with their clients and prospects—and build their businesses.
We are a B2B company whose clients fall across a wide range of products industries. At 3D Exhibits, we blow past our clients’ expectations with services and solutions that make their work easier, more efficient and more fun. 3D Exhibits is FOR REAL.
We are honest and straightforward, we live for the thrill of solving problems and are fiercely committed to every client’s success. Please visit us @ www.3DExhibits.com.
3D Exhibits continues to grow in the marketplace, and as such, we are looking to hire an experienced graphic coordinator (GC) to be a key member of our team. The GC primary role is to be responsible for reviewing and preparing client artwork for production.
· The GC will be provided customer supplied samples, sketches, notes or electronic files to develop the graphics within specified parameters for flexographic printing.
· Build art to the correct sizes according to the exact specifications provided by customer.
· Make corrections to customer supplied art, setting type, simplifying vector art supplied by customer, color separation of line art elements, simplifying color pallets, adding all OEC marks and tag lines, adding all printers’ marks, and checking the customer’s supplied artwork.
· Build graphics using press specs for separations, traps, bleeds, etc.
· Output laser/inkjet proofs and press accurate proofs.
· Produce and verify printable bar codes.
· Create job layout and printing marks to customer specifications.
· Apply bump curves, cutbacks and screen angles for flexo final plating finals.
· Exercise good judgment and decision-making based upon the client’s requirements and the plate making and printing processes being used.
· Ability to accurately check files for color separations, min dots, minimum press specs, spelling, document size, etc.
· Any other duties as assigned.
· Role reports to: Director of Graphics
· Direct Reports: none
· Travel: minimal
· Type: salaried, full-time
· Solid customer focused philosophy and ability to work directly with customers.
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in prepress production & design
· Solid technical understanding of Adobe Creative Suite & Mac OS
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Must possess excellent oral and written communication, organization and problem solving skills.
· Ability to handle demanding schedules and multiple priorities
· Ability to recognize & visually differentiate colors
· Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize work & maximize department efficiency
· Ability to flex work schedule as required to handle peak periods; in our busy seasons 50-60 hour weeks are required
· Flexibility to work both collaboratively and independently on initiatives of all scales and types in a fast paced environment
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and an outstanding benefits package.
Please submit your resume to be considered. No phone calls or recruiters please.
3D Exhibits is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or other non-merit factor. All employment decisions are made based on business need, job requirements and individual qualifications, and merit.