Production Team Leader
Job Title: Production Line Lead
Location: AAPP Plant – Greeley, CO
Reports To: Production Manager
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Type: Hourly/Nonexempt
Summary: Supervise and direct the effective operation of multiple manufacturing production lines in an industrial process by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives work assignments and schedules from Production Supervisor.
- Ensure the production line is supplied with necessary tools, equipment, production orders, material, etc.
- Supervision and direction of production line employees for effective operation of production line including training, daily assignments and production goals, required paperwork, safety, etc.
- Demonstrates ability to properly set-up and operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner that adheres to company training and safety procedures.
- Adherence to detail with regard to housekeeping, safety standards and GMP’s.
- Evaluation of product at all points on production line to ensure it meets or exceeds quality standards.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and operations issues and ensure production line efficiencies.
- Timely and accurate completion of production line performance results reporting.
- Report faulty equipment, damages, and other safety hazards to supervisor.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; meets company and departmental safety goals; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; demonstrates and models best/safe practices for less experienced workers; Proper utilization of required PPE at all times; reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly; actively participates in job hazard analysis and proposes potential solutions.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of mechanical deboning, micro cutter, and blending equipment. Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work. Ability to read and understand equipment instruction manuals and ability to detect and troubleshoot operating defects or faults.
3D Corporate SolutionsGreeley, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.