Automation Controls Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is located in Wixom, MI. We are offering relocation assistance to candidates outside of the area if hired.
3CON is looking for a Robot Programmer to add to our staff in Wixom, MI. Robot Programmers write and simulate robot programs, commission automation systems, and support our shipped products in the field, for our custom automated tooling and machinery. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated problem solver, who works well in a fast paced environment to achieve customer milestones. Quick learning is a must along with the ability to independently research solutions. The position is available to experienced programmers and compensation corresponds to experience and skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Write and modify robot programs according to company standards
- Simulate robot systems
- Commission and integrate robots both locally and at customer sites
- Troubleshoot electrical systems
- Support customers and resolve issues in the field
- Assist in department projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maximum 20% travel
- At least 3 years experience with robot preparation, simulation, and programming
- Familiar with Fanuc products and software
- Able to troubleshoot electrical systems (mostly DC control circuits)
- Ability to research problems and issues independently and come up with solutions
- Able to work with PLC programmers to develop integration systems
- Working knowledge of MS Windows 10, MS Office 365
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States (VISA sponsorship not possible)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with ABB and/or Nachi a plus
- Experience with Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC systems
- German language skills
3CON Corporation is a growing tier one automotive supplier specializing in the manufacturing of interior production systems. Some benefits include:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and EyeMed that the company contributes to insurance premiums
- Short term disability and life insurance free to all employees
- 401K eligibility at 90 days with company matching
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
3CON is a dynamic, modern and innovative company in special machine construction with many years of experience. Our flat hierarchies and short decision paths help our customers in the automotive industry in the rapid implementation of their ideas and in achieving ambitious goals.
47295 Cartier Dr. WixomBoulder, CO
ManufacturingView all jobs at 3Con Corporation
Get fresh Automation Controls Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.